Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
grab your harpoon, your pencil, your writing utensil
and paint my imagination with dreams of revolution
where we kiss on gay street
as the executive branch has fallen
where we skip hand in hand down central
as the old governments crumble and new rise
revolution fresh in the streets
blood, sweat, tears - iron and salt
flavoring the earth
and we feel a great healing in these wounds
in these minerals we give back from our bodies
I’m losing hope.
Drowning a little bit.
Might be time for some reprieve.
From the constant cycle of authoritarian bullshit the pluses through the air waves.
I’m signing off for a while.
Disconnecting.
Maybe I’ll write here, but social media and news outlets are on pause for the time being.
May La Forge be with you. 🖖
comrade h

Comments
Post a Comment