Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
It's late. For my mind anyway.
0000. Usually by 2200 I'm drowning in dreams.
For now - I sit in the dark. The white glow of the screen spilling light into the pitch black room.
It's quiet.
Too quiet. Silence can be violent - ya know. ψ
A lone car glides through the trees on paths unseen.
The sun hidden too. The night saturates.
A lone car glides through the trees on paths unseen.
The sun hidden too. The night saturates.
When the owls, and raccoons, and opossums come out to hunt and scavenge.
When the mind hunts, scavenges for traces of anything you don't want to fucking thinking about.
When the mind hunts, scavenges for traces of anything you don't want to fucking thinking about.
I need music to focus. To calm. To quiet. To tame. To ease. To sooth.
Sad songs from Aquilo lace my ears.
This night I need sad songs. My therapist once said, at times you need the music that matches your emotions, and music that is the opposite of that sounds like nails on a chalk board.
Alas I soak in Aquilo. They fit the emotions crashing like waves into my rib cage.
How long does one's rib cage last I wonder?
The night. The fucking night. The time when an air conditioner kicking on will scare the shit out of you.
The night. The time when we bask in the glow of the screen.
This night I need sad songs. My therapist once said, at times you need the music that matches your emotions, and music that is the opposite of that sounds like nails on a chalk board.
Alas I soak in Aquilo. They fit the emotions crashing like waves into my rib cage.
How long does one's rib cage last I wonder?
The night. The fucking night. The time when an air conditioner kicking on will scare the shit out of you.
The night. The time when we bask in the glow of the screen.
The night. The time when we question our very fucking existence.
Alone. There might be someone there physically, but they're not inside your head.
No, inside there you're alone. And in this bed you mind lays alone.
Unless you're me, then your mind sits on a mattress on the floor with the window cracked to listen to the night creatures explaining all this in excessive amounts of words.
No, inside there you're alone. And in this bed you mind lays alone.
Unless you're me, then your mind sits on a mattress on the floor with the window cracked to listen to the night creatures explaining all this in excessive amounts of words.
east is up. ψ
h
Appalachian Foothills
Appalachian Mountains
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comrade with DSA Knoxville

Comments
Post a Comment