Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Like literally write to pay for life. Because you have to pay to live on this planet.
This morning on the way to work I heard that there's a human who sales picture of their feet to a fan's only account making $4000 a month. So, he offers subscriptions to these photos. For $8 bucks a month you get all access to their feet pics. He has 500 followers.
So here's the deal... I need 500 of y'all to subscribe to me for $8 bucks a month. That way I can make my living by writing. I mean I'll write a lot more personal entries I would think. Post videos. I don't know. This is just me day dreaming - so I haven't really thought through the details. I just need 500 comments on this post in order to start a subscription only entries.
Good luck to me. 😂
h
Appalachian Foothills
Appalachian Mountains
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comrade with DSA Knoxville
Comments
Post a Comment