Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

Pandemic - Day 275

It gets worse every damn day it seems.
More folks infected. More folks dying. Hospitals at capacity.
A vaccine sits on the horizon.
Most folks are scared of taking it it seems. But as it gets worse and worse I hear more folks changing their minds. I'm going to get it as soon as I can. I was shot up with god only knows what while I was in the military - covid vaccine can't be worse than any of that. They're reporting from the UK that folks with sever allergies should avoid taking the vaccine due to allergic reactions had by some to the point of using their epi-pen. I'm not one with allergies of any kind so I should be safe from that standpoint. Those with sever allergies would hopefully be protected by herd immunity - along with those that just flat out choose not to take it.
We could have had this nipped in the bud last spring if our government was worth a damn. Alas, they're not. They should have shut down the county for two months (at least) providing every American with a $3000 check for each month. Then we wouldn't be where we are today - almost a year in and still the virus rages on. It has cost us so much more than what a shutdown would have cost, and we're still in the thick of it, still costing billions of dollars.

h

Comments