Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Days get darker as we make our way into winter.
Cabin fever will start to set in soon.
The pandemic rages on. My part of the country considered a "red zone".
Folks dying at horrifying rates.
Foolish folks STILL believe it's a hoax or whatever, and STILL refuse to wear a mask or stay home.
A vaccine is on the horizon. Hell yeah I'm gonna take it. I was in the military - I'm sure I've been stuck with much worse.
Life will never go back to what it was before March 11, 2020.
We will have to create a new "normal".
Fuck, this year sucks.
Cabin fever will start to set in soon.
The pandemic rages on. My part of the country considered a "red zone".
Folks dying at horrifying rates.
Foolish folks STILL believe it's a hoax or whatever, and STILL refuse to wear a mask or stay home.
A vaccine is on the horizon. Hell yeah I'm gonna take it. I was in the military - I'm sure I've been stuck with much worse.
Life will never go back to what it was before March 11, 2020.
We will have to create a new "normal".
Fuck, this year sucks.
h

Comments
Post a Comment