Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

Journal Entry 255

This is the 255th journal entry into this public display of my mind. My piece of the internet. Most folks have instagram, facebook, or twitter as their piece of the interwebs. I have here, Underneath The Maples. I'm proud of what I've created here. I've put a lot of honesty into my corner of the internet. I've tried to keep it as genuine and authentic as a human can. I don't get much traffic, but that's okay. This is a creative outlet and maybe even a place where others can find guidepost to answers to they already posses inside themselves.

This 255th entry comes as I delete my facebook page once again. I had created a new one in order to campaign for Bernie Sanders. Now that Bernie has dropped out I've dropped out of facebook. I slipped back into the tired facebook routines once again. I'll be glad to be rid of those bad habits once more. I'm hoping to bring some life back into this public journal. With facebook not sucking all my focus I can start writting and reading again. I never stopped entirely, but since facebook and campaigning I've barely written or read. With Spring here it will also feed my desire to create more. Spring gives me a pep in my step. Hopefully it'll inspire me more here in my writings. Time will tell.

journal entry 255 end

h

Comments