Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

You're The Problem

Politics.
Some folks feel it's such a dirty word.
It's not.
It's a part of life.
It's a part of all our lives.
If you're not effected by politics you aren't paying attention - or you're a white hetero-normative cis-gendered Christian male most likely. Yes, that's me making a presumption, but it's a fact none the less. Everyone else outside of that group of folks I just mentioned can be oppressed by politics in some way in this day and age, and therefore politics plays a major role in their existence. This is reality. To ignore politics, to brush them off as uncomfortable, is to look the other way while others are being oppressed. Politics effects us all in the long run. Avoiding subjects based in politics just steeps you in ignorance, and sets you up to be bandwagoned by whatever group you associate with socially. Politics effects everything and everyone. If you find yourself being uncomfortable when politics is brought up then maybe you should reevaluate you beliefs when it comes to politics.

I am not afraid to announce my political stance.
I am not ashamed.
I am proud to be an anarchist (anarcho-communist/Marxist).
I am proud because anarchy is all inclusive. Anarchy is not oppressive. Anarchist hold up all folks equally and fairly. Anarchist say we need no state to take care of each other, we can take care of each other based in community (communism). Language here is important. Communism is not what most folks believe it is. China is not communism. China is fascism, totalitarianism. Communism (read Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx) has no state. There isn't a government in a communist based society. Anarchy doesn't mean rules don't exist - it means there are no rulers. Instead of there being a single ruler (a king, a president, a prime minister, etc) there is a community that rules. Instead of there being land owners that rule everyone else all of us have a stake in society. Simply put in one sentence, from each according to their ability to each according to their needs. I'm not going to go into the depth of my political stance here - that's far too much to blog about. I know what I believe to be fair and just, and am proud to be an anarcho-communist/Marxist.

The reason I'm here in this entry is to relay that I'm tired of hearing folks say, "Let's not make this about politics." That is an oppressive thing to say. Politics is a piece of everyone's life. If we are to exist harmoniously together we must become involved in politics, and work to free the working class from our government which is run by the 1% bourgeoisie. Politics is a extensive important all encompassing subject that can make or break the world (right now it's breaking it). Quit putting your head in the sand when it comes to politics. Quit hiding behind the thin veil that says, I don't get involved in politics. You are involved in politics whether you want to be or not. You get not a choice. You stand for something even if you stand for nothing. And while you stand for nothing you're oppressing those you are not standing for - remember that. 

Get your head out of the sand humans. 
Stand up.
For something.
For each other.
For equality.
For a just society.
For the working class.
For the abolition of oppression.
For no nations. 
For no borders.
For no religions.
But for humanity as a whole.
Stand up for the evolution into a world void of countries, land owners, bourgeoisie, governments, and full of equality for all, from each according to their ability and to each according to their need. 

h
 

Comments