Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

I Love Humans, Hate People

I love humans.
I hate people.

Let me explain...

I love humans. Humans are what we all are. Our humanity we all share - no matter what. Humans are what we are born as. A race of creatures so complex we confuse even the most brilliant of us. I love us. I love the human race - every last one of us. I love the humanity inside everyone. I believe we are all equal. I believe we all need love.  I believe we are all worthy of love. I believe we all make mistakes. I believe we're all inherently good. I love humans. We're all imperfectly perfect. I will stand for the oppressed of us always. All humans deserve respect, deserve empathy, deserve second chances. Humanity is what we loose when we become people. Humans are a beautiful piece of the world which give earth a rich deep meaning.

I hate people.
People are what we become when we're caked in fear. We put ourselves first because we're afraid someone may get something before us. People are what we are after we haven't dealt with any of our shit, and we become bitter and furrowed. People are not what we are born as, but what we become. I can see the humanity in all peoples. There's a human in there no matter how covered by peopleness we become. People oppress. People attack out of fear. I hate watching humans become more and more people. People are obsessed with competition. People steal out of envy and greed. People lie and cheat out of fear and apathy. People don't think about other humans. Becoming part of people is becoming a part of a  cult within the human race set on our own destruction.

Therefore, I love humans - hate people.
I hope that makes sense.
Kinda makes me a conundrum of sorts.
Shit, aren't we all?

h

Comments