Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

September

"Wake up, wake up, wake up it's the first of the month..."

September hath arrived.
And with it comes the word perspective.
I need to shift some perspectives - I need to work some miracles.
A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson will be my guide for this month.
And the miracles I need to work will come when I am ready.
Purpose - to give birth to the best which is within me.
Purpose - our own personal awakening.
Purpose - to be used in the service of forgiveness of mankind - to awaken us from our collective sleep.
Purpose - teach love instead of fear.
The world will only be saved by the appearance of great people. Show up.
The only goal I need... inner peace in all I do. Let Mother Nature take care of the rest. If I am at peace I am aware, I am whole, I am centered, I am focused - I am where I need to be in order to work miracles. When we shift our perspectives we are then able to find our inner peace, and work miracles in our own life and the lives around us.

h


Comments