Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

Brexpiprazole²

Six days on 2mg of brexpiprazole.
Holy son of buddha.
This is a turn around.
It's as if... as if... well, fuck I don't know what it's as if.
It's like I found myself.
Like how I feel now, how I'm acting, that this is me.
I have so much motivation and drive to do... everything... to fucking live.
I haven't had this much drive since... well... my last sever manic episode.
Which makes me ponder... am I manic?
I don't believe that's the case.
Usually when it comes to my mania it's more chaotic, and rage filled, and destructive.
I'm not any of those things. I'm focused!

THAT'S IT!

I have focus! I can take what I want to do and fucking do it.
Before it was like I was stumbling around blind in a foreign environment.
I didn't know what decision I was grabbing for, I was just grabbing for a decision that provided relief; whatever one was the easiest quickest way to ease the strain that is depression. Now it's as if I can see for the first time all the options I do have. I can see past the bed in front of me. I can see decisions like, get out of the bed and go run. Take a shower. Love yourself. I can see them because brexpiprazle gave me focus. I am focusing on serving my woman and following The Path (my path). I can focus on decisions that say, take care of yourself instead of survive, survive, survive. I have fucking focus, and it's wonderful. Before it was like I would start to do a task and all of a sudden want to throw the project out the window and yell, "FUCK THE WORLD! None of this is worth it anyway!" I would start to get out of the bed, and there would be a pull at my clothing to lay back down, because I don't matter anyway. Now, I can simply focus on the task and the benefits it will bring others and me for doing it. I can focus on loving others, myself, and my life instead of being blinded by depression making me lost to my own worth.

Brexpiprazole has given me a focus like you wouldn't believe.
The ability to focus on something else besides the blinding depression.

h

p.s. I wasn't paid by anyone to write this; this is why I used the generic name. I simply want to share that this drug has worked for me in this way. I know I go searching for stories about a med I'm getting ready to get put on - therefore I'll know what to expect. Maybe my story can help you.

Comments

Post a Comment