Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
We're tryin a new med.
Two weeks swimmin round my brain.
Flat lined. My mood that is. As if I have no mood. Like a robot I suppose. I'm not so sure if this is a good thing. I'm no longer lethargic - that is a good thing at least. I have the means inside me to do things. Though it seems those "things" give not pleasure or displeasure. I simply do them because I need to do them. I have found the things I want to do... I really don't care if they get done or not - that is not a good thing I'm pretty sure. I still find anxiety waiting in strange places though... like outside the car when I first get out or behind my eyelids when I close them.
I feel I'm nothing but logic.
Logic is all I have - all I am.
Do this. And you get that.
Do that. And you get this.
There isn't anything more to existence than cause and effect.
I don't even get angry, or frustrated, or sad... just logical mixed with some anxiety.
h
Two weeks swimmin round my brain.
Flat lined. My mood that is. As if I have no mood. Like a robot I suppose. I'm not so sure if this is a good thing. I'm no longer lethargic - that is a good thing at least. I have the means inside me to do things. Though it seems those "things" give not pleasure or displeasure. I simply do them because I need to do them. I have found the things I want to do... I really don't care if they get done or not - that is not a good thing I'm pretty sure. I still find anxiety waiting in strange places though... like outside the car when I first get out or behind my eyelids when I close them.
I feel I'm nothing but logic.
Logic is all I have - all I am.
Do this. And you get that.
Do that. And you get this.
There isn't anything more to existence than cause and effect.
I don't even get angry, or frustrated, or sad... just logical mixed with some anxiety.
h
Appalachian Foothills
Appalachian Mountains
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comrade with DSA Knoxville

Comments
Post a Comment