Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

Day I? or IV? // Spider Bite

It seems life is set on deterring me from blogging for 30 days.
On May 22nd, I woke to what I thought was a pimple on my lip.
On May 23rd, the pimple had started to swell and become painful.
Then May 24th when I woke it was three times the size it was the day before, and the pain was excruciating.
I then had to have the sucker sliced open and drained - cause unknown / spider bite?
Over the weekend I was pretty doped up on prescribed pain meds; therefore, sleeping and watching tv. Writing has been out of the question. Though here I am regrouping, and getting back to the 30 days blogging. So, is today day one again? That way it can be officially 30 days in a row. Or can today be day four? Let's start over proper, shall we?

This is day number one (again²) of blogging for 30 days.
Today I'm grateful for insurance, previously working for oral surgeons, antibiotics, gogurts, and every second I get to have with my kid. Let's try this shit again... take three...

/△

Comments

Post a Comment