Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
In the beginning there was me and an old ass computer my dad brought home from work. I was an 80's baby, and so I was in the birthing stages of personal computers and the interwebs. I'm pretty sure it was some old ass Apple that I would mess around with, and type up letters to whomever I thought would read them (guess, he snagged a printer too). I've loved computers from the get-go. I loved learning them, taking them apart to see the insides, learning to type, and writing. Most of all I loved the fact that I could write closer to the speed that I thought - even if it was a still significantly slower than my mind.
That was the beginning of a life (so far) of blogging.
In middle school I started my first "blog". When I say blog I mean that I had an anonymous Open Diary account that others could read. I recall writing in that thing religiously. I also recall that I wrote in there for years - most of my preteen and teenage years. I recall letting only one person I knew in reality read it. Unfortunately... it's gone. Open Diary shut down at some point, and I lost all my teenage ramblings. It's quite frustrating. Nonetheless, here I am - on a much more stable platform.
I've been blogging now approximately 23 years.
Damn. That's a long ass time. I guess I never really thought about it.
So, here's to another 30 days of blogging.
/∆
That was the beginning of a life (so far) of blogging.
In middle school I started my first "blog". When I say blog I mean that I had an anonymous Open Diary account that others could read. I recall writing in that thing religiously. I also recall that I wrote in there for years - most of my preteen and teenage years. I recall letting only one person I knew in reality read it. Unfortunately... it's gone. Open Diary shut down at some point, and I lost all my teenage ramblings. It's quite frustrating. Nonetheless, here I am - on a much more stable platform.
I've been blogging now approximately 23 years.
Damn. That's a long ass time. I guess I never really thought about it.
So, here's to another 30 days of blogging.
/∆
Appalachian Foothills
Appalachian Mountains
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comrade with DSA Knoxville

Comments
Post a Comment