Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

Consideration XXX

XXX Days.

I follow Matt D'Avella on the YouTubes.

On a side note... YouTube is where I get a lot of my inspiration. There are some fine folks on there who are solid guide posts to answers you already posses. They also can inspire you to keep on keepin' on your pilgrimage through your existence with meaning and purpose - driven. 

This year Matt has decided to try a new thing for 30 days each new month. I can't recall exactly what he's done so far, nor what he has planed for future months. I do remember one was meditating for 30 days. He is choosing things that he believes will be valuable to his existence to try. Then he makes a determination if it's worth bringing into this life, and also adapts it according to him and his life (I think this is quite important). I think it's a great idea. Doing things that would take you out of your comfort zone will bring growth. Valuable new habits you decide are right for you benefit you in more ways than one. Staying committed to something daily for this long can grow your muscle of commitment.

Therefore I'm considering blogging (again) for 30 days straight.
I did it a couple of years ago.
I hated it and enjoyed it at the same time.
I hated it because I was forcing myself to do something on some days when I didn't want to do.
I enjoyed it because it pushed my introspection, and inspired me, improved my writing and pushed me to look deeper into my day. So... I'm gonna do it again. Not so much for you (unless you're into the sorta thing), but more for myself. I'mma start tomorrow I do believe. Not with this post... but the next.

Stay tuned.

h/△

Comments