Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
You can't be in here.
Your scent at the door is irritatingly pleasant - and my mind toils in the distress of confusion.
These tangles of vines that tighten around the curves of my brain torturing me until I let you in.
You can't.
You can't come in.
You can't be here spying in my window teasing me with dark adventures like some sweet demon whom I can hardly resit.
I want to let you. The mischief we could make.
You must go.
Why are you here at my door anyway?
I gave up on you a long time ago.
You liar and cheat and thief and coward and tease.
The wall slams against my head as I watch myself finger at the thought of letting you in.
Why do I do the things I want not to do? (romans v:xv)
Am I weak?
Am I bad?
Am I all those small black tar like pieces of gristle that infest all we humans?
Am I more those pieces than human anymore?
Go away.
Please.
Just go away.

Comments
Post a Comment