Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This is day two of 200mg of Zoloft. I’m not experiencing any side effects. I want to wait a couple weeks in order to make any judgement on effectiveness. I’ve been impressed with my medication combo since my adjustments this fall, and its efficiency to keep me stable. I mean, I’m giddy happy about this - and so grateful. I’m glad I've come to a point where psych-medications don’t terrify me, and in turn I do not trust them and grow then to despise them. I’m glad I’m strong enough a human to be on them in a public manner, and not give two shits about folks judging eyes and ears, and their ignorant opinions.

I’m not ashamed.
I’m proud.
I’m proud I’ve become a confident human who can see the prosperity of psych-medications in my existence. I know my medications don’t define who I am. Medication is needed therapy in order to correct the chemical fallacies in my brain. It is an important part in my existence, but simply a part of my physical manifestation that while on this Earth must be adapted to; therefore I adapt accordingly. We must adapt to this body we’re given in order to find peace and balance. I’m continually learning to adapt to this factor of life. I must constantly be vigilant of my mental health, because I change and life changes. This is the plight in life I’ve been given, and if I want to survive I must adapt - and if I want to live I must accept the adaptations I need to make.
haley/∆
Appalachian Foothills
Appalachian Mountains
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comrade with DSA Knoxville

Comments
Post a Comment