Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This blog doesn't get the attention it deserves from me.
I'm neglectful towards my writing.
I'm not even sure why I keep it around.
There was once upon a time when I had the energy to write. I had the time to write.
In this life today I barely have the energy to drive home, and talk to my daughter at the end of the day.
It's a fuckin' shame. I know. But this is my life at this moment, and there ain't shit I can do about it if I want to continue to have shelter, food, and clothing for myself and my daughter.
I don't know what else to say.
🔥
I'm neglectful towards my writing.
I'm not even sure why I keep it around.
There was once upon a time when I had the energy to write. I had the time to write.
In this life today I barely have the energy to drive home, and talk to my daughter at the end of the day.
It's a fuckin' shame. I know. But this is my life at this moment, and there ain't shit I can do about it if I want to continue to have shelter, food, and clothing for myself and my daughter.
I don't know what else to say.
🔥
Comments
Post a Comment