Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Tuesday nights are simple.
Nothin' much happens on a Tuesday; or as I sometimes say it CHEWSdee.
Sometimes there's ball practice, or super random concert.
But for the most part during most stages of life Tuesday's are simple.
They're not to be confused with the easiness of Sunday morning though.
No, they're not easy - they're too close to Monday to be easy.
They're just simple.
Nothin' much important is planned for a Tuesday.
There seems to be less traffic.
There seems to be less of a hurry in everyones mannerisms.
There seems to be a slowed down out breath from Monday.
I like them.
Tuesday nights.
Tuesdays are good.
Are slow.
Tuesdays are getting a moment to notice all the beauty around you when you can't any other day.
They're tickle fights.
They're kid movies.
They're a night to switch earrings from frogs to moons.
Tuesday nights give me a second to catch my breath.
I don't know where all this busy comes from, but it just appears.
Who knew I fall so deep in love with Tuesday nights.
But they're so authentic to how life should be - how could I not?
Haley
Nothin' much happens on a Tuesday; or as I sometimes say it CHEWSdee.
Sometimes there's ball practice, or super random concert.
But for the most part during most stages of life Tuesday's are simple.
They're not to be confused with the easiness of Sunday morning though.
No, they're not easy - they're too close to Monday to be easy.
They're just simple.
Nothin' much important is planned for a Tuesday.
There seems to be less traffic.
There seems to be less of a hurry in everyones mannerisms.
There seems to be a slowed down out breath from Monday.
I like them.
Tuesday nights.
Tuesdays are good.
Are slow.
Tuesdays are getting a moment to notice all the beauty around you when you can't any other day.
They're tickle fights.
They're kid movies.
They're a night to switch earrings from frogs to moons.
Tuesday nights give me a second to catch my breath.
I don't know where all this busy comes from, but it just appears.
Who knew I fall so deep in love with Tuesday nights.
But they're so authentic to how life should be - how could I not?
Haley
Comments
Post a Comment