Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Here's the deal... I'mma write you a little tale... so, sit back, strap in, because this shit is about to get ridiculous...
You see there are skeletons in all of our closets - every. single. one. of. us. has. them. There are some that have closets so full that small bones can be seen poking through the cracks revealing the depths of the darkness of one's closet. Some have one skeleton so massive it fills the entire space between atoms which give the closet mass and structure. Some have learned how to use light to dissolve their skeletons and reach levels of conscience that we pilgrims cannot fathom.
Two things everyone has in common? We're human. We have skeletons in our closets - or at one point did in our lives. I connect with everyone I meet on those two levels, and that is all I need and I'm madly in love with that other human being, because we both share this life on this planet as existing beings. Our differences wouldn't want me to take away any human right from them based on those differences. It is those folks that wish their lives to be valued above those different than them that are dying out. There is a generation reaching a spiritual awakening and at the same time taking control of our planet's governments. The "highest offices held" in governments will be held by millennials soon; and we will usher in the healing the world, the evolution our species, and bring about a planetary revolution of consciousness that hasn't been seen since the beginning of time.
I know, I know, I know. I sound like some acid tripping hippie socialist 30 something dead set on blaming the 'Baby Boomers' for all my woes. Well, I am. Millennials got dealt a extra shitty hand when it came to what we inherited from our ancestors. We are carrying a lot of hatred and apathy from Baby Boomers (and beyond) to things that are of value like love and acceptance, and our mother earth, and valuing each other over greed. We are also on top of that, carrying a lot of unbalanced desire and obsession from Baby Boomers (and beyond) to things that are killing our planet, killing each other, and killing our light in this universe. Even though we are carrying that weight, and are being given a world in the condition that it is in, I think we've somehow started to reverse the low value (negative) effects which have been apart of humanity for tragically too long. Yes, it may sounds like some post apocalyptic prophecy type nonsense, but just keep these words in the back of your head, and let them start to itch when you wake up to the undeniable shift the world took in MMXII.
Maybe I'm on to something?
Or maybe I'm just trying to pour out some reoccurring dreams that drench my nights, because they're addicting and haunting.
Haley(M)
You see there are skeletons in all of our closets - every. single. one. of. us. has. them. There are some that have closets so full that small bones can be seen poking through the cracks revealing the depths of the darkness of one's closet. Some have one skeleton so massive it fills the entire space between atoms which give the closet mass and structure. Some have learned how to use light to dissolve their skeletons and reach levels of conscience that we pilgrims cannot fathom.
Two things everyone has in common? We're human. We have skeletons in our closets - or at one point did in our lives. I connect with everyone I meet on those two levels, and that is all I need and I'm madly in love with that other human being, because we both share this life on this planet as existing beings. Our differences wouldn't want me to take away any human right from them based on those differences. It is those folks that wish their lives to be valued above those different than them that are dying out. There is a generation reaching a spiritual awakening and at the same time taking control of our planet's governments. The "highest offices held" in governments will be held by millennials soon; and we will usher in the healing the world, the evolution our species, and bring about a planetary revolution of consciousness that hasn't been seen since the beginning of time.
I know, I know, I know. I sound like some acid tripping hippie socialist 30 something dead set on blaming the 'Baby Boomers' for all my woes. Well, I am. Millennials got dealt a extra shitty hand when it came to what we inherited from our ancestors. We are carrying a lot of hatred and apathy from Baby Boomers (and beyond) to things that are of value like love and acceptance, and our mother earth, and valuing each other over greed. We are also on top of that, carrying a lot of unbalanced desire and obsession from Baby Boomers (and beyond) to things that are killing our planet, killing each other, and killing our light in this universe. Even though we are carrying that weight, and are being given a world in the condition that it is in, I think we've somehow started to reverse the low value (negative) effects which have been apart of humanity for tragically too long. Yes, it may sounds like some post apocalyptic prophecy type nonsense, but just keep these words in the back of your head, and let them start to itch when you wake up to the undeniable shift the world took in MMXII.
Maybe I'm on to something?
Or maybe I'm just trying to pour out some reoccurring dreams that drench my nights, because they're addicting and haunting.
Haley(M)

Comments
Post a Comment