Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

Five Years Ago

Click For Source
Stop The Bleeding
Friday, August 27, 2010

Worry not about me.
Worry not about anything.

Worry, for you see, causes bleeding.
Internal bleeding.
Blood that cannot duplicate.
Blood that is eternally lost.

No pressure to stop the bleeding.
No surgery.
Nothing to stop it.
That is except your very own mind.

Terrifying. Yes?
That your mind holds the cure.
That your mind can bleed you out.
Or cure the fatal blow.

One must choose.
One must either worry.
Or simply live.
How we were meant to live.

You've heard them say.
"Don't worry yourself to death."
You never thought they were serious.
They didn't know they were either.

Worry not.
Easier said than done it is.
Worry not.
It is a fatal blow.

You hold the cure.
Can you cure yourself?
Are you committed enough?
Will you let your soul give you the courage?

Worry not for one's self.
Worry not for me.
For worry is a wound with only one cure.
A cure that resides deep in your guts.

Worry.
Not.
Bleed.
Not.

Live.
Freely.
Breathe.
Deeply.

Be.
Easy.
Sleep.
Soundly.


This is how we are suppose to exist fellow humans. Worry free. Yes, it is indeed easier said, typed, written, sang, - than done. What is living though if we only talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. One can only live by doing. Do this; worry not. It takes time to learn. I have not myself yet fully accomplish this, but I am striving. I am striving moment by moment to be worry free. Notice I don't say care free. I believe we should be full of care - for care is an attribute of love. I care for a great deal of things, and at a very cosmic level. Though this worry to which everyone seems to be dying from - it is not attribute of anything. It's a disease. It is killing us. One by one. It is bleeding the life blood right from our souls. It is a disease of the mind, and only our mind can defeat it. I am truly working towards this. I used to be quite the worrisome individual. I worried for everything, anything - everyone, anyone. Sleep was restless. I had to escape my worry by chemical means. I am growing though. This worry, this disease, it is lessening. I am becoming a person of no worry. It has indeed taken time. No substitute for such, this time. Once you reach the [enlightenment] to which you realize that worry is for not, then the time of healing can begin. The wound can start to heal. The bleeding can slow. I want to be worry-free. A recovering worrier.

Haley
/// /// ///

I wrote that five years ago - before becoming a mother, before my "enlightening" started to take place, before my fifth depressive episode, before learning 'radical acceptance', before falling in love with who I am, before I learned the meaning of life was life itself.
Five years ago seems a different life all together.
In some ways I suppose it was. I was a different person and it was a different time. The past only truly exists in the present, and therefore I'm bringing it back to life now.
I can proudly say I have indeed evolved. I have grown. I am different human for the better.
At this point in my existence I rarely ever worry. I, of course, still worry - I'm human last time I checked. I have made strides though in worry and anxiety, and that has made a colossal difference in my existence, and my life. I've done this through meditation, grounding or mini meditations through out the day, and doing my damnedest to keep myself in the Now. It hasn't been easy, but it has been beyond worth it. I find it's good to go back, and read pieces of the past, and see how far you've come - and motivate yourself to never stop evolving.

Haley

Comments