Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
“It’s the execution of the idea, never the idea.”
It’s 2315hrs on April 1st, 2015.
I’m considering blogging everyday this month just for shits and giggles.
There’s this outstanding YouTuber named Casey Neistat that has started vlogging everyday that has inspired this random thought and this impulsive action at almost the last hour of the first day of April. Hell, I might even throw in a vlog one day should I get a wild hair… and lately my hair has been wild, literally… who knows where this little adventure may lead… to illustrious and mysterious adventure I wager! Or boring ramblings of pointlessness spilled forth for all to roll their eyes, yawn, and hit the ‘X’ tab at. Let’s hope the initial forecast to be the vanquisher in this little exercise.
Alright… so let’s do this! Thirty days of blog entries! I’m inspired! I’m fired up! I’m stoked! I’m possessed! Wait, no, poor word choice. Anyway... let the turpitude commence…
Day I Complete,
Postscript: If you have a suggestion as to what I should write about one day, or for adventure to take one day then write about, or even vlog about, then let me know! I'm open to any and all suggestions. Thank you in advance, and of course credit will be given where credit is due!

Comments
Post a Comment