Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

TCNI XXIX - 10 @ 10

10 Things @ 1000hrs

1. I'm not a morning person. Never have been. Maybe never will be. We'll see.
2. I have a bad addiction to energy drinks. My favorite as of now? NeuroFuel. Num, num, num!
3. I have therapy in one hour. I still get nervous going. 
4. I consider the wild birds in my back yard my pets. They're wild and free - just like me.
5. I am in love with having short hair. I may never grow it long again. Maybe.
6. I don't have a favorite number. What the heck is a favorite number? Really?
7. My new antidepressant gives me hot flashes. I just consider it practicing for menopause.
8. I'm an open book if you know the right question. If you don't, I'm pretty shy.
9. I really desire to live in a tiny house. On a creek or river. Someday - maybe.
10. I don't believe in original sin. I believe we're all born essentially "good".

Haley

Comments