Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

TCNI XXII - I'm A Cheater

I still can't write.
Call it writer's block.
Call it what you want - I just can't write.
So, today, I'm going to cheat.
I've written "blog" entries since I was about 13 or so.
Back then, and up until July 2014, I went about writing anonymously.
I'm now going to share a post from 2010 when I blogged on a different site under the moniker (Owl).

--- --- ---
Boycott - Thursday, August 19, 2010



I could boycott time.I could. It would prove to be quite difficult and extremely expensive in every sense of the word, but I could in fact do such. I could pack up anything of importance to me in a travel trailer, all to my name would be the truck, the home (which would be our travel trailer), motorcycles, and anything one need to survive past that. I could just travel around, and live off whatever income I come by. I could boycott time. 
No time. Could you imagine? No watches. No clocks. Only the sun and Earth to guide you. How beautiful would that be? Just living. Can that be captured now? In 2010? Just live? No time to wake up, just awaken when one's eyes open. No time to eat, only eat when hunger calls. No time to be anywhere. What day is it? What is a day? What is Monday? April? 2010? This is just now, and now is all there is. No yesterday. No tomorrow. Just today. Just the sunlight of now -- the moonlight of now. No appointments. No be here this time, because there is no such thing at 1300hrs. No time to go to bed, only head to one's bed and fall asleep when one feels sleep creeping in. No time. No noon, no lunch time, no 1700hrs or 5:00pm, just here and now. Just you, the Earth, the sun, the moon, and going by the magnetic flow of it all. Living. How you were meant to.
This has been a dream of mine I would say for almost a year now. To own no house, no land (like a human can really possess land anyway)... only to travel around America state to state living wherever I would like. Tennessee this week. New York that month. Alaska this couple of months. California that week. Whenever. Whatever. Just living. You're called a vagabond. I call it freedom fighter, because you're free from the typical -- from society. I'm actually counteracting that dream at this moment in time by purchasing a house, but for this point in my life I believe this is the right direction. I do truly believe though there will come a point when I sale this house, pack up what we need, and just travel, just live. Live outside of time. Maybe when I'm a bit older. Wake up one morning with a cool breeze coming from the mountain top through the travel trailer window, coffee brewing in maker, and I want to look around and think "Damn, what month is it?" 
(Owl)

Comments