Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Question everything.
Question everyone.
Question yourself most of all.
Questions are not of low value - questions are not “bad”.
Questions are essential to the progress of one’s existence.
If questions cease in your life then you may want to reevaluate your existence.
Nothing in this universe stops. All existence, from the atom to the entire universe itself, is in motion. There is nothing in this dimension that isn’t vibrating at some frequency. Our existence as humans must keep flowing. We are rivers of consciousness, and nothing in this universe can stop us. As the vast universe continues on, as all existence shifts and changes, so do the questions of life. There is no such thing as omniscience - this is due to the mere fact that in this universe things change on a constant. To know all would mean that you exist in a future which exist not, and therefore you exist not. Thus as we shift and change, as existence shifts and changes, as the universe itself shifts and changes, so must our knowledge - and so questions can never cease. (At least this is what I’ve gather so far - I’m sure it’ll change. Also see this link for more thought... Scientific Laws.)
The “questions of life” (Should I have children? Should I commit my life to this person? Should I commit my life to this cause? Should I believe this religion? Do I love this person? Do I move to another country? So on, and so on, and so on, into oblivion...) can become daunting when your goal is to achieve some unattainable all encompassing wisdom. No one can achieve such wisdom, because such a wisdom exist not (not in this universe at least, but this entry isn’t about multiverses or different dimensions). We as humans must always be flowing with our consciousness, we must always be willing to let the questions of life in, we must always be open to new knowledge - new wisdom, we humans must always be willing to learn, expand and grow. Questions in life are, of course, of neutral value until you put your own perspective upon them. I see questions of life as of high value, because if questions are appearing within me it means I am growing, I am learning, I am reaching, I am maturing, I am expanding my consciousness - and those are high value pieces of life in my book.
There are times in life when the question is so heavy, and strong, and potentially life altering that the answer to the question may lie in wait until you are ready - until the answer is ready. This is when we must learn to “sit with the question” (a colossal thank you to the individual who allowed herself to be the signpost which brought this truth forth). Damn is it difficult to sit with the question - especially when the question could possibly alter who you are or where your life is. Though you must understand that rushing an answer to a question such as that can be detrimental to your existence. This is one of the most crucial times where patience is more than just a virtue - patience could save your life. Answers come in their own time; when your “higher self” (soul, spirit, consciousness, whathaveyou) knows you are ready for the answer, when enough movement has occurred that the knowledge has become, and you are in a place in your existence where the knowledge can be known. I will not lie, it is difficult to sit with the question; it feels as if you are bound at each of your limbs by question marks made of steel wires pulled from a fire. Yet still you must sit with the question. You will know the answer when it comes, and you will be able to act accordingly. Until the answer comes through… sit with the question.
Forever questioning,
Haley
Question everyone.
Question yourself most of all.
Questions are not of low value - questions are not “bad”.
Questions are essential to the progress of one’s existence.
If questions cease in your life then you may want to reevaluate your existence.
Nothing in this universe stops. All existence, from the atom to the entire universe itself, is in motion. There is nothing in this dimension that isn’t vibrating at some frequency. Our existence as humans must keep flowing. We are rivers of consciousness, and nothing in this universe can stop us. As the vast universe continues on, as all existence shifts and changes, so do the questions of life. There is no such thing as omniscience - this is due to the mere fact that in this universe things change on a constant. To know all would mean that you exist in a future which exist not, and therefore you exist not. Thus as we shift and change, as existence shifts and changes, as the universe itself shifts and changes, so must our knowledge - and so questions can never cease. (At least this is what I’ve gather so far - I’m sure it’ll change. Also see this link for more thought... Scientific Laws.)
The “questions of life” (Should I have children? Should I commit my life to this person? Should I commit my life to this cause? Should I believe this religion? Do I love this person? Do I move to another country? So on, and so on, and so on, into oblivion...) can become daunting when your goal is to achieve some unattainable all encompassing wisdom. No one can achieve such wisdom, because such a wisdom exist not (not in this universe at least, but this entry isn’t about multiverses or different dimensions). We as humans must always be flowing with our consciousness, we must always be willing to let the questions of life in, we must always be open to new knowledge - new wisdom, we humans must always be willing to learn, expand and grow. Questions in life are, of course, of neutral value until you put your own perspective upon them. I see questions of life as of high value, because if questions are appearing within me it means I am growing, I am learning, I am reaching, I am maturing, I am expanding my consciousness - and those are high value pieces of life in my book.
There are times in life when the question is so heavy, and strong, and potentially life altering that the answer to the question may lie in wait until you are ready - until the answer is ready. This is when we must learn to “sit with the question” (a colossal thank you to the individual who allowed herself to be the signpost which brought this truth forth). Damn is it difficult to sit with the question - especially when the question could possibly alter who you are or where your life is. Though you must understand that rushing an answer to a question such as that can be detrimental to your existence. This is one of the most crucial times where patience is more than just a virtue - patience could save your life. Answers come in their own time; when your “higher self” (soul, spirit, consciousness, whathaveyou) knows you are ready for the answer, when enough movement has occurred that the knowledge has become, and you are in a place in your existence where the knowledge can be known. I will not lie, it is difficult to sit with the question; it feels as if you are bound at each of your limbs by question marks made of steel wires pulled from a fire. Yet still you must sit with the question. You will know the answer when it comes, and you will be able to act accordingly. Until the answer comes through… sit with the question.
Forever questioning,
Haley

Comments
Post a Comment