Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Brain Tip
Fingers rest on plastic
On plastic rest symbols painted by machines
A soul rests on symbols
On symbols rest bits of hope in human minds
Eyes rest on light and absence of
On light rests the dark - on dark rests the light
In the gray does all light and dark combine
Ears rest on vibrations
On vibrations rest the human soul
A soul born of vibrations
Once again a perfect circle finds its home
Body rests on dirt
On dirt does rest us all
A body of dirt is formed
To house the vibrations once in for all
Haley
--- --- ---
I'm quite exhausted form hiking whilst carrying 40lbs up and down a mountain today (and I'm terribly out of shape) - but it's the best kind of exhausted. The kind that says, "Hey. You did good today." Yeah, that kind of exhausted. Therefore, all I could muster from my brain was that up there. I could explain it, but what's the fun in that? Art, which includes poetry, is a two way street. An artist creates it, and you receive what you need from it. So, whatever you need that up there to say to you, let it say it. It has meaning, and if you really want me to tell you I will, but it's better for you to take what you need. If you get nothing, then you needed nothing.
Day XII Complete,
Haley

Comments
Post a Comment