Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

TCNI III - Randomosity

©
A thunderstorm rolls overhead.
Its rain a chorus.
Its thunder bellowing.
Its lighting illuminating.
I’m propped up on patio furniture on my back portico.
Over priced beer sits awaiting its demise in a green tinted bottle.
This chromebook balances on my lap as my fingers tap away.
My head is covered in hood. It seems my ears get cold since I cut all my hair off.
My feet are bare - feet need to be naked… a lot. (Let your feet be naked people.)
My mind becomes lost down paths it has no business being down. 
The gutter gurgles in front of me.
The neighbors side light is always on.
I find comfort in the dark of the night - the absence of light.
A turkey feather perched in the patio furniture stares at me. I wonder if it misses its turkey?
Spring smells good - especially for someone who has been blessed with no allergies.
Spring smells clean, fresh, new… like Mother Nature did laundry.
It’s almost a full moon. A lunar eclipse comes in the morn. I wonder if I’ll awaken for it?
I reached 31 today. Odd number… both literally… and figuratively. Thirty-one… huh…
My motorcycle was stolen yesterday from my garage. I wonder if it's being ridden well?

As you can see I’m not in the right place to be writing, but alas, I wanted to stick to my blogging adventure for 30 days. This is all you’re gonna get today...


Haley

Comments