Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Origin unknown.
Relayed via synapse.
The frontal lobe forms words to articulate thought, and feelings.
The thought, or the feeling, then bounces from areas in the brain gathering input.
It then travels to my fingers to be place upon screen or paper. Or it travels to mouth to be voiced upon ears, or deaf walls (usually the latter). As of late my brain doesn't seem to want to corporate in forming thoughts, or words. It seems I have infinite somethings which want to fall from my fingers, my mouth, but my mind has shut down. It seems my feelings have also become quite narrowed and finite, but I can't force them out of my being either.
So, in order to say what I can't say I'm going to just direct you here, because well, it's all I got...
Hyperbole and a Half - Part I
Hyperbole and a Half - Part II
Haley
Relayed via synapse.
The frontal lobe forms words to articulate thought, and feelings.
The thought, or the feeling, then bounces from areas in the brain gathering input.
It then travels to my fingers to be place upon screen or paper. Or it travels to mouth to be voiced upon ears, or deaf walls (usually the latter). As of late my brain doesn't seem to want to corporate in forming thoughts, or words. It seems I have infinite somethings which want to fall from my fingers, my mouth, but my mind has shut down. It seems my feelings have also become quite narrowed and finite, but I can't force them out of my being either.
So, in order to say what I can't say I'm going to just direct you here, because well, it's all I got...
Hyperbole and a Half - Part I
Hyperbole and a Half - Part II
Haley
Comments
Post a Comment