Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I
Only ceiling I need is in a blue degree
Only alarm clock for me is a bird song in a tree
Only bed I desire is that nestled by the fire
Only drink to stock is that flowing through rock
Only food of mine is that growing on the vine
Only alarm clock for me is a bird song in a tree
Only bed I desire is that nestled by the fire
Only drink to stock is that flowing through rock
Only food of mine is that growing on the vine
For I belong in nature you see
Surrounded by all that makes me, me
Not found in a society so cold
Not stuck in a world so controlled
Bound by bars of money and name
Lost in a world of pity and shame
Find myself in nature I must
Or sorrowfully this soul will rust
Haley
Surrounded by all that makes me, me
Not found in a society so cold
Not stuck in a world so controlled
Bound by bars of money and name
Lost in a world of pity and shame
Find myself in nature I must
Or sorrowfully this soul will rust
Haley
Comments
Post a Comment