Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

Free Palestine

Click for Source
Today, as my family naps on this rainy Friday afternoon I find my heart aching as I read updates via Twitter of the war crimes being committed against Palestine. It's 11:56pm in Palestine right now, it's dark, the skies are clear, and the temperature is around 84 degrees fahrenheit. I imagine everyone in Gaza right now is fearing for their life. I can't even try and grasp the absolute turmoil which they are having to suffer. It's very difficult to put into words that which is going on inside me for Palestinian people.

America is a heavily saturated Christian nation - there is no doubt about such. In being a heavily Christian nation, America is heavily bias towards Israel due to this religion. Most Americans feel like we have to take care of Israel because it is supposedly the "Jewish State", or according to Christians "God's chosen people". (Wait, God actually chooses one race over another? Strange.) So, American's are basically ill informed, bias, idiots who cheer on Israel just because their religion told them to. It also doesn't help that they blindly trust their government as well, and will cheer on any ally no matter how in the wrong they are. They don't do any research on the conflict between the two nations, and yet scream how Israel is in the right. Even our media is deeply bias. They report as if Israel is the one defending themselves, that Israel is in the right, and that Israel is destroying terrorists. That is bias propaganda.

The truth is, Israel is committing genocide. It's not the Jews that are committing these atrocities. It is the state of Israel, or the Zionists. Judaism is the religion of Israel, but do you for a second think that the Israeli government gives a shit about religion? They don't. They're worried about their state of Israel, and use the Jewish religion to keep America at its feet. There are thousands+ of anti-Zionist Jews against what the state of Israel is doing to the Arabs of Palestine all over the world.

Jews were given land in the state of Palestine by the United Nations in 1947, and ever since with the help of allies, such as the United States, they have been acquiring more and more of Palestine's land. Now Palestinians are crammed into tiny strips of land surrounded by tall concrete walls draped in barbwire. The state of Israel mandates their entire existence, from when they can travel, to how much water they get a month. I imagine they control every aspect of a Palestinian's existence. They are prisoners in their own land. So, when Israel calls Hamas and Palestinians terrorist for shooting rockets at them, one could call it self defense. They are not a free people, and they want freedom! I do not, I repeat, do not condone violence in any form whatsoever from anyone whatsoever, but I can find logic and reason as to why Palestine is attacking Israel, because Israel has them in concrete cages slowly killing Palestine person by person. Wouldn't you do something to defend yourself? Wouldn't you do something to defend your family, friends, neighbors? Is it not a human right of one to defend themselves? Is it not a human right to be free? The right to defend one's self, the right to live as a free man, free from a tyrannical government is every human's right. No, I will never advocate violence in any form, but I can understand why Palestine is reacting the way it is - and I imagine you can as well with imagination and empathy. Should Israel have the right to defend itself from these rockets? Yes, they have self defense rights as well, but they are not defending themselves. Israel has surpassed defensed, and is now, currently, murdering innocent people. Israel is no longer defending itself - it's now on a mission of eradicating and conquering.

Israel bombing a school.
Click for Source
What Israel is doing to its neighbors is beyond words. It is committing war crimes. It is killing innocent women, children, and men whilst hiding behind the drape of "fighting terrorism". It is committing genocide against the Arab people. It is trying to wipe out a race of humans, and a religion that they think isn't worthy. If you want to get really deep into this shit storm of violence and hatred then you can look to Israel's greatest ally - the United States. Once a harbor for the oppressed and the brave, has now become a country hell bent on conquering the world. We invaded the majority of the middle east draped in the same garb labeled "fighting terrorism". The good 'ol USofA and Israel are allies alright - allies in conquering the world to rule how they please. The US and Israel had so much potential in the first beginnings. Though like the majority of the other governments around the world they have become bullies right before the eyes of the very people they claim to serve.

There are so many paths to which I could venture down while covering the atrocities which are occurring in Gaza right now, but it's the people that matter the most. God damn it, they are humans too! They are your children. They are your parents. They are your brothers, your sisters, your cousins. They are humans! They deserve the same respect, empathy, and love that every other human on Earth does. They are no different. When I see pictures of children covered in blood drenched sheets, while their mother is slung over them lamenting as no parent ever should, I see my own child. My heart aches for Palestine. My heart is clenched in pain for the people in Gaza. My mind whirls in confusion as to how anyone can feel such hate, and act upon it so violently. How can Israel, a country which more than any other country in the world knows the hand of genocide, actually be treating the people of Palestine as they are? Are they so drunk on power and hate that they have forgotten their past? Have they forgotten what it's like to be a prisoner? Have they forgotten what it's like to be hunted like animals? Have they forgotten it all? Can they not see that Arabs are people too? Can they not see their brother in the eyes of man through the sniper scope? Are they that blinded by the propaganda of the Israeli government that they no longer can see the connection with all people?

Can one place the blame at someone's feet? Is someone to blame? Is a race of people to blame? Is a country to blame? I don't know. I doubt I ever will. But I have this inclination that it's the governments of the world that are bringing forth this hate, violence, and apathy. Our governments have stopped listening to the people they are supposed to be serving, and they are on their own paths to conquer all that they can get their thick, greedy, greasy fingers on. You see most governments, the US included, are men whose families are seethed in politics and governing. They have lost touch with humanity. They are machines, their DNA encoded with of the men before them, to trample underfoot anything which stands in their way.

Click for Source
Just as I have this inclination as to where to lay blame, I also have an inclination as to where to look for hope for revolution - the people. Specifically, the Jews and the non-religious people of Israel in this particular instance. They are the one's that need to step up to their government, and stay STOP! Stop slaughtering innocent humans, and claim it as what we want. There have been rallies all over the world in protest of how Israel is committing war crimes and genocide, and yet all governments sit idle. We are the antibiotic to this deadly bacterial infection on Earth called 'government'. We can stop them. We can dissolve them. We can disband them. We can do it peacefully. We can do it without violence. I hear the "naysayers" now; "But they have militaries!" But what is an M16 without a shooter? Nothing but a scrap of metal. What is an F-15E loaded with GBU-12's, AMI-9's, and AIM-120's without a pilot? Nothing but a static display. If the militaries of the world, joined the people of the world, and quit answering to the governments and lay down their weapons, then we can dissolve the governments of the world in a peaceful manner. Would such a feat be easy? Fuck no. But is it possibly? Fuck yeah it is. I have hope in the people of this world. When the American government was hell bent on invading Syria, and bringing yet more violence to the middle east, we the people said NO! enthusiastically, and the government had no choice but to listen. Did they still do deals behind the backs of the American people in arms deals? They in fact did. We cannot deny that, but not invading Syria gave me hope that the people are stronger than their governments. Our governments seem to be the cause of war, but I believe our people are the cure.

Click for Source
The people of Palestine are on my heart deeply these past couple of weeks. Maybe their pain is so great that those of us aware enough have no choice but to feel their pain with them. I do so with great honor. I send my "prayers" to those in Gaza. I send "vibes" of love, and healing. I hope the world is doing the same. I hope the government of Israel is seen for the monster that they are with the more and more information we share. Please if you are reading this; pray for Palestine, spread they truth about the state of Israel, and keep yourself centered.

Namaste,
Haley

Comments