Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I need stop resisting The Now simply because it isn't pleasant. I need to stop reaching for the future when it simply doesn't exist. The Now is all that exist, and my resistance is futile. I create my own reality, and if I am not at peace with the reality I have created I must change it. It is up to me. Life's little tiffs can be such a paper cut in between your fingers.
It may not seem important while you are at peace to stay in The Now - unjudgemental, centered, and ever observant - but it is vital in every sense of the word. Also it is in life's small seemingly insignificant tiffs that we must stay centered, and practice resolve. We must stay in The Now during peace and in life's small hiccups, so when major crisis befalls us, we are steadfast and strong from the the practice of peace in everyday life. How can we expect to be the centered human we want to be in times of serious need if we can't be such in everyday life and during life's little mishaps? So in every moment; be here, be now.
Namaste,
Haley
Haley
![]() |
| [Click for image source.] |

Comments
Post a Comment