Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

A Thousand Words (Or More)

They say pictures speak a thousand words...

[ A Light In the Attic / Shel Silverstein. ]
Pictured above:

Reflection 
By Shel Silverstein

Each time I see the Upside-Down Man
Standing in the water,
I look at him and start to laugh,
Although I shouldn't oughtter.
For maybe in another world
Another time
Another town,
Maybe HE is right side up
And I am upside down.

(Once again "The Cave" allegory by Plato. I love the way this is presented in this poem though.)

--- --- ---

[ A Light In the Attic / Shel Silverstein. ]

Another one by Shel. Love it. My favorite books as a child even. Buy the book here: A Light in the Attic.


--- --- ---

©
My place of meditation.

--- --- ---


©


Things I use to help me write (tea is in the mug). I also use this fellows music to help me write (I am now actually): Ludovico Einaudi.

--- --- ---







As I have been reading about "The Evil Demon" and "The Cave"; one cannot help but to mention the amazing song by Mumford and Sons titled "The Cave". It's fucking brilliant. Really. It is.

Namaste,
Haley

Comments