Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

Summer

She truly is golden and green.
She has me in her warm, loving, comfortable arms - and I tend not to let her let me go.

My writings have dwindled as of late due to... well... Summer. I'm busy living, and therefore I've yet to make the time to write. It's a good thing. Life isn't too busy, because I still find time to meditate, study, and ponder.  Though when I am doing neither of those three I'm either playing with my Little One outside, biking, fishing, hiking, camping, RVing, front porch sittin', and so on and so forth. I truly do love Summer, and I need to soak her up, because I know balance will need to be had and the cool air will come to steal her away much too soon.

Recap of life as of late...
-Mumford & Sons is ruling my life. I love them. They are angels, and their music that of heaven. Literally.
-I'm learning much about Wicca, and how Christianity demonized it to push their own agenda.
-I still wish I spent even more time outside, but I find myself inside with these chores. Ewww...
-My relationships with all my loved ones is... solid... and this makes me feel secure.
-Todd really is my soulmate. There's this rip somewhere, and he heals it seamlessly.
-Life is busy, and I'm doing well keeping up.
-Health is abundant in my life, and my loved one's lives. I am grateful.

I'm sure there is so much more, but alas I am tired.

Namaste,
Haley

Comments