Most Recent Post

Untitled Document II

Tea

Most Americans consume coffee in the morn. Most Americans dump copious amounts of cream and sugar in their coffee, and ruin any good things that could have come from that coffee. I am (of course) not one of those "most Americans". No, I consume tea. I tried coffee on many accounts, but unlike beer, I couldn't develop a taste for it. It's bitter, and when you add cream and sugar it's too heavy. So I drink tea.

I love tea. I love it in all forms; white, green, black, herbal, hot, cold, unsweetened, and sweetened. I don't know what it is, but something about tea calms me (even the caffeinated kind). It makes me feel warm. It makes me feel centered. It causes my thoughts to flow better. Tea just does me good. Therefore I love tea.

©
I purchased this new tea a couple of days ago called Yogi. The thing I love about this Yogi tea is that somewhat like a fortune cookie it has inspirational sayings at the end of the bag string. I've had about six bags worth now, and I've yet to find a saying I don't like. They're very thought provoking sayings, and I'm a huge fan of anything which provokes thoughts - as I'm a huge fan of thinking. So let us yet again chalk another point up for tea.

All in all? Tea is fucking great, and I love it dearly.

Namaste,
Haley

Comments