Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
With new relationships come new self revelations.
... ... ...
Really I feel like that's all I can write. I'm simply sitting here, after writing the first sentence, and staring at it as my mind flies down thought paths. ... ... ... there it goes again.
This happens often. I have an exuberant amount of things to say, and yet not a single solitary word will form inside my head. It's as if the over abundance of thoughts is void of all language. In a manner in which the thoughts are so intricate and entangled that no means of communication is possible. That is me, now, my mind hastening down paths with thoughts beyond words. Communication alludes me - and desperately I need to communicate.
There is one thing I can narrate (not sure if that is the word I'm looking for) - Do not judge a man's hand by the glimpse of the one card you barely saw. I judged too quickly. I judged illogically. I let my disdain for human relationships water tainted seeds of prejudice. I do not know why I have such aversion to human interaction, and human friendship. I let my own "hangup" cause me to sling labels, spin webs, and lose enlightened mind. I feel selfish, pompous, and foolish. I became a little less human today. To go along with all the other array of feelings I also feel defeated and ashamed. As I lie on this floor, feet knocked out from underneath me, sore form the fall, I know that this is where growth begins. In order to get up I must grow new strength from the fall I just took.
Defeated,
Haley
Haley
Comments
Post a Comment