Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
![]() |
| © |
I record these positive writings via my HTC. My intent is that I will have more motivations to record such thoughts should I use a quick means such as this. Also, I want to learn to not worry about the length of entry, and just record at will. So here goes my first attempt...
2013.
We are already eight days in, and I feel I am doing well with my resolutions. Whether this is a good indication or not I do not know. My Little Bit and I have done Yoga pretty regularly. I have barely had any cokes. I drink tea almost every morn. I have been eating fairly well (could do better in this category). I have been drinking more water. I have exercised on a semi regular bases. I have started rereading two books. All in all I feel a good start to this 2013. I do hope this is an earlier indicator to a solid year of life.
I'm not sure the secret to keeping one's resolutions. I imagine setting practical resolutions in the first place would be a good start. After that it's sheer will power, and that seems hard to come by in today's world. I hope I'm one of the lucky one's that does seem to posses a bit of such.
Forward & Onward,
Haley

Comments
Post a Comment