Most Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Life has been too good now for too long. I have this solemn feeling that something devastating is just around the corner.
Is this something that is actual? Or is this remnants of my depression seeping to the surface? If I feel this, and it is indeed remnants of my depressions seeping to the surface will my solemn vibes going out into the universe bring something devastating my way? If that happens then was something devastating "suppose to" happen in the first place, and I was "suppose to" the be one who brought it here?
I don't believe in "suppose to" happen. I must shed these ominous solemn feelings. Or should I heed them as warning? Okay, first I need to find what they are. Are they feelings from the universe as warning, or are they remnants of my depression? I must search myself, and find the answer - soon...
Uncomfortable in limbo,
Haley
Is this something that is actual? Or is this remnants of my depression seeping to the surface? If I feel this, and it is indeed remnants of my depressions seeping to the surface will my solemn vibes going out into the universe bring something devastating my way? If that happens then was something devastating "suppose to" happen in the first place, and I was "suppose to" the be one who brought it here?
I don't believe in "suppose to" happen. I must shed these ominous solemn feelings. Or should I heed them as warning? Okay, first I need to find what they are. Are they feelings from the universe as warning, or are they remnants of my depression? I must search myself, and find the answer - soon...
Uncomfortable in limbo,
Haley
Comments
Post a Comment